Apparently, most proposals happen from Thanksgiving to Valentine’s Day. If you are planning to propose to your loved one on February 14th, you should have been saving up for one of the best engagement rings Dallas months before.
Before heading out to the nearest engagement ring stores, you should have covered all the bases involved in buying the perfect engagement ring.
Before You Buy Engagement Ring
Consider the following tips before buying the best diamonds engagement rings Dallas:
- Plan your big purchase. Consider your other expenses, time frame needed to save for a ring and so on.
- Either you save up for the best diamond rings or use existing savings for it.
- Figure out your girlfriend’s taste in jewelry for the engagement ring setting she’ll appreciate.
- The ring size is also important. Getting the right fit lessens the hassle of getting a ring resized.
- Check out the best diamonds engagement rings deals you might be able to avail of.
- Start reading up on the 4C’s: color, cut, clarity and carat. There are ways you can save when buying diamonds, especially if you understand the 4Cs.
- Other C’s you might want to keep in mind are – cost and certification. It is advisable to stick to your budget and do not go overboard. Remember, an engagement ring means a promise of marriage. Weddings are expensive as well, so better keep your expenditures in check.
- Diamonds certified by GIA or Gemological Institute of America are popular and guaranteed. The color, cut, clarity, carat, polish and dimensions of the diamond is correct and true if there is a GIA certificate. They do cost a little more, but it helps keep your purchase safe.
The Best Place to Get an Engagement Ring
The best way to buy an engagement ring is buying it at as a loose diamond at a store near you. Choosing the perfect ring to promise marriage to the woman you love will be much easier when it is bought at a jewelry store near you.
Not only does care and cleaning of any jewelry easier when the jewelry store is nearby, it also answers the trust aspect. Naturally, buying any kind of jewelry involves a high level of trust between the seller and buyer. It is better to trust local businesses that remember your first name than big shops who don’t bother to know their customers and community.
Local jewelry stores also help in avoiding mass produced rings with similar designs and details. If you want something unique, either have the ring custom-made for you or choose a unique design only found in your independent local diamond store.
If you are in the DFW area, you are in luck. There is a jewelry store named Sparkling Diamonds and Gems that is composed of diamond experts and the best engagement rings designers in the State of Texas.
They offer wholesale engagement rings in various designs and settings. You can also choose from their extensive collection of affordable engagement rings that will surely suit any budget.
Sparkling Diamonds and Gems also offer loose diamonds in all sizes shapes and grades. You can have an engagement ring custom designed for your girlfriend.
In a Nutshell
It will be hard to find the perfect ring if you are following set rules you read online or in magazines. There is no cookie-cutter for engagement rings because the woman you love is unique and special.
Many are opting to have custom designed engagement rings and start by buying loose diamonds instead of a pre-designed diamond ring.
Understanding the entire process of buying an engagement ring makes the whole experience pleasant and cost-effective.